The Necessary Expenses for Europe Backpacking Trip Cost
Europe is widely known for backpacking destination, especially at the summer holiday. Many students from USA come to Europe after the graduation for getting the experience of backpacking. For the one who will go backpacking to Europe for the first time, here is the guidance to make a list of the things which should be planned thoroughly in Europe backpacking trip cost.
This section is for the necessary expenses that you should consider before you are going abroad.
1. Passport fees. Passport is the essential items if you want to go abroad. Make the passport early, at least 3 months prior your departure. Since there is additional fee if you make the passport less than 1 month of departure.
2. Travel Backpack. Because you are decided backpacking so you should buy travel backpack. Find the backpack that could bring your necessary things with affordable price. If the new ones are out of limit, you could borrow from your friends of just buy used backpack.
3. Travel Accessories. Just prepare accessories that you think is necessary. Remember for packing light as possible.
4.Travel Insurance. If you have medical issue, you should prepare travel insurance. It is also good if you face an emergency situation while abroad.
5. Airfare ticket. This is you have to spend the most for backpacking. There is one time when flight companies offer promo for their ticket. The downside, it may be not in the peak seasonal time. The upside, promo ticket could save a lot of your Europe backpacking trip cost.
Now this section is the necessary expenses when you are already arrive in Europe.
1.Place-to-stay. There are so many options of place-to-stay which suit for backpacker. Hostels, cheap hotel, rental apartment. They have their own upsides and downsides. Remember before you choose the place, you must consider how many days you have to spend in that place and how far its location from the objects you want to see.
2. Food and Drink. Set the budget for food and drink a little high. Because you might be tempt to eat in local restaurant besides your usually eatery from grocery stores.
3. The Object Sites’ Admission Fees. There must be any object sites you would like to see for example The Louvre, Tower of London etc. Well, these places have admission fees you must be considered.
4. Public Transportations Fees. Europe has excellent public transportations. They could reach every city and even across the countries. They provide single trip, multi trip tickets and so on. You could choose the best ticket option that would not blow your Europe backpacking trip cost.